Saturday, August 18, 2012

Starfish Wedding Cake Toppers

There is nothing I love more than a beach themed wedding being from the coast or "The Edge of America" in Charleston, SC. I actually lived on an island in Charleston, so beach themed weddings come very naturally.  I have a love for the ocean since I have been a little girl or a little fishy as my mother would like to call me.  Today, I was inspired by starfish wedding cake toppers for a beach wedding.  Starfish are my favorite sea creature.  Check out these cake toppers below! Feel free to tell me what you think and share your details from your beach or ocean themed wedding! 







These crystal starfish are such beautiful classy options that will really maintain the wedding feel and tie in your beach or ocean theme so nicely.  And they are super sparkly. I love that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment