Friday, July 20, 2012

Beautiful Wedding Cakes

My Cake

My Hombre Wedding Cake
When I was planning my wedding, the cake was not at the top of my list of "important things," contrary to my fiancee's (now husband) opinion. He was more so concerned about the cake flavors than the look of the cake to be fair. But, as I was reading and watching nothing but wedding shows and magazines, I started to notice how beautiful wedding cakes can really be. From simple to intricately designed, there are so many lovely ways to design your wedding cake for your special day. As you can see in the picture above, I kept my wedding cake very simple. The hombre effect of the multicolored pink roses mimicked the shades of pink I had throughout my decor. There aren't too many bells and whistles but I felt it fit my personality and I loved it!  

Gold Lace 4 Tier Cake

Trying to find or design the right wedding cake for your big day can see like a huge task. You want something that reflects your personality but is also aesthetically pleasing to others. Staying true to who you are is most important on your big day. Remember, there is beauty and inspiration all around you......and HAVE FUN!!! Check out Other Beautiful Wedding Cakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment